Babolat Pure Aero TEAM 2023 Tennis Racquet delivers remarkable playability and comfort. This frame is a lighter, faster version of the standard Pure Aero racquet.
The Pure Aero Team feels precise and explosive from the baseline, with tremendous spin generation.
The Pure Aero Team is the perfect racquet for intermediate tennis players serious about advancing to the next level of performance.
Babolat also updates its slightly tighter 16x19 FSI Spin technology (Frame String Interaction) string pattern to add control and improve string durability over the previous generation. The result is greater control when maximizing stroke speed in the service of power and spin. Intermediate players looking for a fast monster spin with surgical targeting will love the Babolat Pure Aero TEAM 2023 Tennis Racquet.
Babolat Pure Aero TEAM 2023 Tennis Racquet SPECIFICATIONS:
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Weight Unstrung: 285g/(10.1 oz.)
- Length: 27"
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Stiffness/Flex: 71 + / - 3
- Beam Width: 23mm / 26mm / 23mm
- Balance: 32cm/(12.6 in.) - 5 pts Head Light
- Swing Weight: 280 kgcm
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Swing Type: Medium-Full
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate
- Composition/Construction: Graphite
- Grommet Technology: FSI (Frame String Interaction) Spin Grommets
- Frame Technology: NF² Tech, Aeromodular 3 Design
- Recommended String: RPM Blast / RPM Rough
- Endorsed By: Rafael Nadal
- Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro
- Colors: Black/Grey/Neon Yellow
- Recommended String Tension: 50-59 lbs.
- Recommended String: Babolat RPM Blast
- Racquet comes UNSTRUNG