Babolat Pure Aero 2023 Tennis Racquet is the newest racket in the Pure Aero line, made famous by Rafael Nadal. With its best feature combination of speed, spin, and power, Babolat Pure Aero 2023 Tennis Racquet is the preferred racket of many players on tour. The Babolat Pure Aero 2023 Tennis Racquet returns to a cosmetic look similar to the Aeropro Drive, in addition to a handful of performance updates.
For 2023, in addition to a more arm-friendly flex point, Babolat adds comfort with NF² Technology, which uses flax inserts in the handle and upper hoop to soften ball impact.
Babolat also updates its slightly tighter 16x19 FSI Spin technology (Frame String Interaction) string pattern to add control and improve string durability over the previous generation. The result is greater control when maximizing stroke speed in the service of power and spin. Intermediate and advanced players looking for a fast monster spin with surgical targeting will love the Babolat Pure Aero 2023 Tennis Racquet.
Babolat Pure Aero 2023 Tennis Racquet SPECIFICATIONS:
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Weight Unstrung: 300g/(10.6 oz.)
- Weight Strung: 315g/(11.2 oz.)
- Length: 27"
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Stiffness/Flex: 69
- Beam Width: 23mm / 26mm / 23mm
- Balance: 32cm/(12.6 in.) - 4 pts Head Light
- Swing Weight: 322 kgcm
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Swing Type: Medium-Full
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate-Advanced
- Composition/Construction: Graphite
- Grommet Technology: FSI (Frame String Interaction) Spin Grommets
- Frame Technology: NF² Tech, Aeromodular 3 Design
- Recommended String: RPM Blast / RPM Rough
- Endorsed By: Rafael Nadal
- Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro
- Colors: Black/Grey/Neon Yellow
- Recommended String Tension: 50-59 lbs.
- Racquet comes UNSTRUNG