Dunlop Srixon CX 200 Tour Tennis Racquet
Designed for advanced players with big swings, the CX Tour 200 (16x19) has excellent feel and allows for aggressive shots with additional spin to dominate the game. Play shots with more power, comfort and control, thanks to a thinner front edge, enabling more frame compression which enhances the sweet spot. This modern aerodynamic frame shape features sharper angles and cuts through the air to hit a faster, cleaner shot. The new CX Series features an exciting new technology - Sonic Core made with Infinergy, by BASF - a super elastic material, with the benefit of being very light, the perfect match to meet the demands of the modern day player.
- Headsize: 95 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 20.5mm
- Weight Strung: 325g/(11.4 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Advanced
- Color(s): Black/Red
- Composition/Construction: Graphite/Sonic Core
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 45-65 lbs.
- Balance: 31cm/(12.2 in.) - Head Light
- Stiffness/Flex: 64 RA
- Grommet Technology: PowerGrid StringTech
- Frame Technology: Sonic Core with Infinergy by BASF
- Swing Speed: Fast
- Endorsed by: Max Purcell & Austin Krajicek
The new CX Series features an exciting new technology – Sonic Core made with Infinergy®, by BASF – a super elastic material, with the benefit of being very light, the perfect match to meet the demands of the modern day player
*NOTE: Racquet comes Unstrung