Dunlop Srixon Revo CX 2.0 Tour 95 Tennis Racquet
From tour players like Kevin Anderson, to serious amateurs who live for the sport, the new Srixon collection rewards players who use spin, speed, trajectory and precise control to dominate every phase of the match.
- Headsize: 95 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 20mm
- Weight Strung: 330g/(11.5 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Advanced
- Color(s): Red/Black/Grey
- Composition/Construction: Graphite
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 18 x 20
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Balance: 30.5cm/(12 in.) - Head Light
- Grommet Technology: Hybrar Technology/HR Grommets
- Frame Technology: Peak Shifter Frame, Sonic Core Technology
- Grip Type: Leather
- Swing Type: Fast, Long
- Endorsed by: Kevin Anderson
- *NOTE: Racquet comes Unstrung