Tecnifibre Dynergy APX 135 Squash Racquet (Strung)
The Tecnifibre Dynergy APX 150 is designed for maximum power with increased feel and stability, thanks to the Arch Power X and Jumbo Shaft technologies. The Arch Power X allows the player to unleash the power of Tecnifibre's industry-leading, premium multifilament strings while the Jumbo Shaft provides a 38% thicker cross-section for stability and control. The "arch" permits dynamic main-string response without sacrificing stability. This innovation allows the APX series to be one of the most powerful ranges in the market while blending in Tecnifibre's patented stability and feel. The APX 130 encompasses Tecnifibre's SuperLight bumper for maximum maneuverability and for the first time includes the premium and powerful X-One Biphase string - now in an eye-catching orange color. The Dynergy APX 130 is a tour-level, high-modulus graphite racquet in a medium-weight package designed for the intermediate to advanced player. It comes equipped with Tecnifibre's new Squash Tacky grip in orange and a full cover.
- Headsize: 490 cm sq.
- Length: 27"
- Weight: 135g
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate-Advanced
- Color(s): Black/Fluorescent Orange
- Composition/Construction: Graphite/HMG (High Modulus Graphite)
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 14 x 17
- Recommended String Tension: 20-30 lbs.
- Balance: 36.4cm/(14.3 in.)
- Stiffness/Flex: 83 RA
- Grommet Technology: SuperLight Bumper
- Frame Technology: Arch Power X, Jumbo Shaft
- Grip Type: Tecnifibre Squash Tacky Grip - Orange
- Replaces: Tecnifibre Dynergy AP 130
- Manuf. Recommended String: Factory Strung with X-One BiPhase (Orange) 1.25mm (17g)