Tecnifibre T-Fight XTC 295 Tennis Racquet
Tecnifibre celebrates the 10th anniversary of their flagship T-Fight line with the release of the new T-Fight XTC range, the first collaboration of the new Lacoste-Tecnifibre group. The XTC brings new technology, materials and shaft cross-sections to the Fight line, but it is the new Lacoste-inspired fresh cosmetic that will immediately catch your eye. Under the tag-line, "Fight with a sense of Style," the XTC's combine a premium look with the utmost of Tecnifibre's technology and expertise. Doubling-down on the T-Fight's historical feel and control, the XTC's involve a sharper yoke shape with a new "elipti-square" shaft geometry for better feel, stability and touch than ever before. Maintaining their tradition as competitive player's frames, the T-Fight XTC's include premium features like Tecnifibre's proprietary EZ Lock eyelets for ease of stringing along with Dynacore HD inside the frame for exceptional power without sacrificing feel and comfort. Finally, Tecnifibre's new XTC technology (Xtreme Touch Construction) in the throat of the racquet mixes graphite, alloy and polyester fibers together for greater flexibility and stability. The result is a frame that provides a tremendous balance of power, touch and control to satisfy the most demanding of players.
The T-Fight 295 XTC is a lightweight, 10.4 ounce (unstrung), 100 square-inch headsize frame that features a new 16x19 string pattern for increased power and a 10% longer grip for more security on two-handed backhands. It comes with Tecnifibre's Armor Cap and Horseback grommet strip for better racquet head protection and more string movement in the grommets for less breakage on off-center hits. The T-Fight 295 XTC is a perfect option for those intermediate competitive players looking for feel, touch and power.
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 23.5mm
- Weight Strung: 295g/(10.4 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate
- Color(s): Black/White/Blue/Red
- Composition/Construction: Dynacore HD/Graphite
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 49-55 lbs.
- Balance: 32.5cm/(12.8 in.) - Head Light
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Stiffness/Flex: 69 RA
- Grommet Technology: EZ Lock+ Eyelets, Armor Cap Bumper
- Frame Technology: Dynacore HD, Xtreme Touch Construction (XTC)
- Grip Type: XTra Feel - Black
- Swing Weight: 317 kgcm
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Swing Type: Medium-Full
- Misc: Pre-strung with a premium Tecnifibre multifilament string to further enhance the playability and power.