Wilson Blade Pro Countervail Platform Tennis Paddle
The Wilson Blade Pro Countervail has upgraded comfort for its users. Countervail in the paddle composite reduces the shock and vibrations stemming from ball impact to the body, leading to less fatigue and more consistency later in matches. A small head size (80 sq in) helps generate extra paddle maneuverability and quickness around the net.
- Countervail directs the ball's energy within the paddle instead of the body to maximize player energy, reduce muscle fatigue and shorten recovery time
- Pro Density Foam contains the highest density in the game today for solid strikes with ultimate control
- No Grit Zone establishes unparalleled comfort by removing the rough grit texture from the base of the paddle
- Killer Grit Technology triples the amount of grit on the paddle surface for extra control and feel for the ball
- LH Technology delivers enhanced spin through an advanced hole-drilling process that maximizes hole sizing
- Bottle Opener at the base of the handle for those who want to drink responsibly
- Head Size: 80 Sq. In
- Beam: 18.5 mm
- Length: 18 in.
- Weight: 385 g