Wilson Fierce BLX Tennis Racquet
Wilson adds a little more control with the NEW BLX Fierce. Even more impressive than the power is the amazing comfort. This comes in no small part from Wilson's time-tested BLX technology for the ultimate racket dampening characteristics. This technology incorporates basalt fibers into the frame and separates the racquet's hoop from the handle, thus limiting the vibrations that reach the arm and immensely improving feel for the ball. Whether you are a beginner searching for additional power and control or an older player looking to recover a lost step with a comfortable racquet, this one is worth a serious look.
- PWS - Perimeter Weighting System for ultimate balance
- Midsized Head provides enhanced feel and control
- BLX - Basalt Carbon Fiber Composite
- Cushion Aire Grip for more comfortable grip
- Head Size: 100sq. in.
- Weight: 10.9 oz.
- Length: 27 in.
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Recommended stringing tension: 50 - 60 lbs.